Withdrawn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I have a Berghaus Munro in as new condition which I'd like to trade for another pack; I need something 25 - 30 litres or thereabouts, with pockets on lid, sides and hip belt if it has one.
I'm fed up opening the pack each time I need something :-(, and I have other packs which cover all the occasions I use the Munro for at it's full capacity and I don't find it comfortable to use when half empty.

Subdued colours only, browns and greens etc. I'm prepared to adjust up or down for the right pack.............

Please post in the thread first :)

Last edited:

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I have a Berghaus Munro in as new condition which I'd like to trade for another pack; I need something 25 - 30 litres or thereabouts, with pockets on lid, sides and hip belt if it has one.
I'm fed up opening the pack each time I need something :-(, and I have other packs which cover all the occasions I use the Munro for at it's full capacity and I don't find it comfortable to use when half empty.

Subdued colours only, browns and greens etc. I'm prepared to adjust up or down for the right pack.............

Please post in the thread first :)

They have a small day pack in Aldi at the moment have a look Mac.

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Hi Mac, hope your keeping well.

I have a Black Lowe Alpine airzone pro 35L - It has side zip thing which allows, surprisingly, really good access to the pack... only draw back is that it has a bit of orange jump cord on it, a pair of scissors / replacement would sort it though.

Failing that there I have a geigerig (or however it is spelt) again black, its the 1600 model which I think is about 25L - This is all zips, plenty of pockets and removable hip belt. I also have the water bladder kicking around somewhere unused.

Lowe Alpine is brand new used once, only given it a week or so ago, the geigerig is lightly used but you wouldn't be able to tell

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
This is now withdrawn as I've done a deal for what I was looking for in exchange for something else. I may re-post as for sale if Johnnyboy1971 is no longer interested; Thanks for looking :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE