With thanks to Rod Paradise.. A few pics of some jewellery he commissioned from me.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lolol....yup gotta admit every time i pm mark hes injured himself in some way....mark ''dangerous'' hill lol! the premium would be rather high though!!! the man's a liability!!!!!!

great work squishy!!!!!!! happy xmas to y'all!!!!!

s

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Ha ha...:lmao:

Mind you, I help out with a kids group for my local Wildlife Trust, and in the last year I have embedded a large piece or reed in my thumb, hit myself in the other thumb with an axe (whilst demonstrating how to use an axe safely), had the entire group of kids charged by a cow defending its calf, and caused an explosion when firelighting (blew myself and one of the kids up).

I'm told by the Trust manager that I'm now mentioned by name on their insurance. :p

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Just a quick note to say the jewellery went down very very well. Message from Sara is she absolutely loves the brooch & you should open a shop (whihc would mean I'd have to drive her to Yorkshire :D.

Her Mum is struggling to decide between her necklaces, and my Mum & sister are both delighted as well.

Thanks so much & I'll be in touch for valentine's and Mum's birthday.

Rod x

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Aww I'm glad they all liked them Rod :) My mum loved her dreamcatcher necklace too. My brother asked for a silver leaf necklace for his wife's 40th on NYE and just finishing a bronze chainmaille bracelet for my dad's xmas pressie (going over tomorrow as its my bday so had an extra few days to sort it out :) ) so not done bad for orders lately.. let's hope it continues! I have an etsy shop at the mo, but the plan is to get a proper web site up and be self employed doing jewellery by this time next year :)7

Rachael x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE