Wiston Lodge Lanark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Scotty said bye bye to his J'meister last weekend...

That is honestly some of the 'meister from one night in an Ayr club last week in the one night.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Will do :)
I'll not be up on the Sunday so someone'll need to take it and store until I can get for it though.

What time are you likely to be on site Tam ?

cheers,
Mary

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Scotty said bye bye to his J'meister last weekend...

That is honestly some of the 'meister from one night in an Ayr club last week in the one night.

Wish people would stop sneaking into my kitchen after I've had a wee drink lol. Where did you fnd the pics tam? Am I right in saying that's fury murrys in the town? That is an impressive amount of empties though.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Wish people would stop sneaking into my kitchen after I've had a wee drink lol. Where did you fnd the pics tam? Am I right in saying that's fury murrys in the town? That is an impressive amount of empties though.

Aye, think so.

One of my lassies pals took the pic the next morning.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Will do :)
I'll not be up on the Sunday so someone'll need to take it and store until I can get for it though.

What time are you likely to be on site Tam ?

cheers,
Mary

I'll be there i reckon around 1pm.

If anyone is there before, ask for Jonathan and he'll point out where is already booked.

It's a big place though, so iuf their chutes and tipis are being used we've still a lot of space for us.

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Well how did it go, wot no pictures? C'mon folks yer slackin. Unfortunately health has been a bit off lately and could'nt make it myself so wanted to see how you all got on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE