Wisdom teeth out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
well, enough said

dedenapa.jpg
ety5ybu9.jpg
byjuga7u.jpg

And me normal

y3e8u8u6.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
thanks peeps, yep all went well, just keep digging bits of tooth out of my gums now, but healing well..... the pain has gone near enough, its been 2 weeks now, some big holes left....lol

stunned, not really my face was so swollen i could not eat or even talk much, most of the pain was because of the swelling.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ooh nasty Chris, get well soon mate

Our lass looked like she'd done two rounds with Tyson when she came home, hospital job under a general though

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
thanks peeps, yep all went well, just keep digging bits of tooth out of my gums now, but healing well..... the pain has gone near enough, its been 2 weeks now, some big holes left....lol

stunned, not really my face was so swollen i could not eat or even talk much, most of the pain was because of the swelling.

so they shatttered them, and cut the gums ? Horriffic !

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
respect m8, i'm terrified of dentistry....falsies are heading my way fairly soon i imagine....multiple problems at the moment including a rotting root which has had me in constant pain for a month or so now.....well done for getting it sorted and i hope its healed soon,

regards

s

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
So, what have those pictures of your hamster with its cheek pouches full got to do with you having your wisdom teeth out then? :confused:

Hope it all heals smoothly.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Nothing worse than toothache or having them pulled,all worth it mate in the end;)

I had one pulled a month or so back,nagging pain for 3 days,,first extraction in ten years but couldn't wait to get sat in that chair and im terrified of dentists.

tsitenha

Nomad
Dec 18, 2008
Kanata
Had mine taken out a few years ago by a surgeon, the roots were so deep that every time he pulled my toes would curl.
di d seam to m8k any dufarents

Enjoy the recovery, be glad you weren't out and about 80 miles from home, when it was done

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
I had a few sessions years ago with the dentist , I was terrified due to a bad visit to the dentist when I was a bairn , so I had to be sedated.The worst pain of the whole operation was when the dentist was trying to find a vain to sedate me ! SHE HAD 4 GOES AND THEN HAD TO ASK ANOTHER DENTIST TO DO IT FOR HER !:aargh4:
But when I came round I had just a slight ache for a couple of days and was then fine. ps I was given a prescription for a couple of days antibiotics and told to rinse my mouth out with salty warm water until the holes healed.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ow! Im a member of the hamster club too.

I had them all out under general when I was 21...No more wisdom tooth trouble! If you can, insist on this.

Im scared of dentists too, but I have a very understanding one. (Take along a friend who you wont have the guts to be scared in front of...)

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Had two out on the chair whilst in Gibraltar. The first one tooth fairy sent me on to work I walked in looking like a chipmunk my boss sent me home. The head dental surgeon then talked me into having the other one out on the chair. Traumatic, I ended up holding one of the tools in my mouth, the assistant had hold of two tools he had one other and the pliers. I then missed the transport back and had to walk back down to my accomm bleeding profusely. Get them out whilst your fully under.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yep, get them out when you are under...All of them.

Same for Endoscopies (Never had one but my father has had far too many.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE