Wisdom teeth out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I had two wisdom teeth out fully conscious the next two out under completely!
I had one endoscope (driven by a trainee) fully conscious - the next will be done with me fully under!
You live - you learn!

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
I think the top ones are quite easy and the bottom jaw ones much harder. I've had two tops ones out and one bottom all by a dentist under local anaesthetic. Even with a bit of chiselling for the bottom jaw it didn't hurt much, I find large fillings hurt much more. One thing you need to remember is not sucking your back teeth after the clots have formed.:eek:

lathe dog

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Middlesex
I had mine done all at once under a general in hospital many years ago, best way to do it. .............strangest part of it was coming round after the op and finding a bit of string hanging out either side of my gob, turns out I'm a bleeder and they had to pack it out with what I thought at the time were tea bags............:rolleyes:

Wasn't all bad though docs said all I should eat for a few days was Wall's supermousse...........remember them....:D

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Yes, cotton wool in my gob too.

And then they induce you to eat only to bring up loads of blood clots.

But Im still sure its the best way.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
thanks peeps, yep all went well, just keep digging bits of tooth out of my gums now, but healing well..... the pain has gone near enough, its been 2 weeks now, some big holes left....lol

stunned, not really my face was so swollen i could not eat or even talk much, most of the pain was because of the swelling.

Hey i didn't realise they'd shatterd them !!! Are you better now?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE