WIP kindle cover, with a big thank you to MountianM!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
hi all..

So this is kindle cover I'm working on. Its stag themed, but I've only stiched up the front so far, still have to cut/sew on the elastic before I stitch the back cover and the bottom corners then tidy up the dye around the edges.

The front cover is some text from Microsoft Word, and my attempt to draw a stag, drawing insperation from photo's and other people's drawings/stencils. I tried to give him one broken antler but it didn't turn out to great.

The back cover is a knot work stag's head that MountainM did up and graciously gave me permission to use. THANK YOU MountainM! Hope you think it looks alright! I origanally wanted to but it on the front flap of a shoulder bag, but that project has been put on hold yet again!

All hand carved, stamped and stitched. The dye job on the darker areas was me attempting to do a 'stipling' (not sure if right word) effect to make it look worn. I think it came out much better on the front than the back, but I'm still quite happy with it so far.... (please insert murphy's law here)

anyway hope you like.

the Front:

The Back:

The inside (so far):

Thanks for looking

Stephen

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
thanks again for letting me use it! I tried messing around with that programme but just couldn't get my head around it!:banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE