winter walk

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
i thought id share a few photos from a walk in febuary this year when it snowed, it gave me a chance to enjoy some peace and quiet, look at the animal tracks and try out my new axe, with its new mask made by topknot.
IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

a few rabbit tracks
IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

a few more tracks
IMG_0366.jpg

something had been laying up here, any ideas?
IMG_0367.jpg

my little spot in the woods with my new axe
IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

new axe with custom mask
IMG_0371.jpg

the other side of the mask
IMG_0372.jpg

melting some snow for a hot drink
IMG_0373.jpg

german hot chocolate, drink of the gods!
IMG_0374.jpg

this axe realy punches its weight
IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

a couple of arty shots!
IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

i hope you enjoyed this winter walk thanks rob

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Nice pics, thanks for sharing! THats the same hot chocolate you get in the british army ration packs these days if I'm not mistaken. BEst hot chocolate in the world! (well, that is made with watrer anyway)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Nice pics, thanks for sharing! THats the same hot chocolate you get in the british army ration packs these days if I'm not mistaken. BEst hot chocolate in the world! (well, that is made with watrer anyway)

Thats interesting, i got them for 10p each at a sunday market.

Rob

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida

I like rat pack hot chocolate too (anybody's rat packs) But seveal of the commercial companies now make an instant with DARK chocolate!

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
As i'm rubbish at this computer stuff, my son posted these photo's for me, but he paid little attention to whats in them. But as a soldier when i showed him this he went mad, saying i hope no one thinks he supplied it !

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE