Winter top tips?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
If you travel away from home keep a brew kit in your car, instant coffee etc and take a flask of hot water with you. If you get stuck/held up you can make a hot drink and if the journey is uneventful the only waste is a litre of hot water.

Considering the state of the economy Ian, and the number of people I know who have been put on a 3 day week, I would suggest making sure there is always someone who you know is next in line for the axe before you are :yikes:, but thats probably not the kind of thing you were after?:confused::eek:

Don't I know it Dave, after being the victim of project elbow after 23 years and being replaced with a younger,cheaper model. I would suggest 3-4 other people between you and the door. Still karma will come :)

udamiano

On a new journey
-Always make sure you have enough antifreeze in your vehicle.
-If you are stranded, have the means to get noticed. A bright red flag, or beacon is best.
-Always check things like tyres, water, fuel. before you travel.
-Have the means to stay warm other than using the cars heaters A good jacket, a blanket, hot water in a flask, are all excellent ideas, and taken only moments to prepare.
-Have a means of letting someone know your stuck if it happens
-Have Identification, and emergency contact information on your person ( i carry a small card which details my Doctor name and practice address, my blood group, and notification of any allergies to medicines, and Next of kin details)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE