Winter is coming.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Always start preparing for winter in August.
I have my coal storage area stuffed with bags of coal for the multifuel burner. The jackery is topped up and ready for power needs , candles placed strategically, each with a lighter or box of matches. New batteries in lamps, restocked the battery holder, and another gas canister and bottle of lamp oil bought this week.
Bedding has been washed, aired in the sun, and is ready for the change over, though not needed just yet.
Need to stock up on a few food items, such as powdered milk, stock cubes and flour, other than that, I'm sorted, with 50%of Xmas presents covered already.
Got my cards for 50p a box in a sale, and Monday will be buying stamps before they go up again in a week or so.
No vehicle anymore, so that's one prep I don't have to worry about.
Pretty relaxed about things this year, it's a pretty normal way of life out in the boonies to make sure your bases are covered.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE