Win an Expedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

anthonyyy

Settler
Mar 5, 2005
ireland
I think we should all show how happy we are that fa11en ange1 has won by helping him with his strict training regime. I volunteer to follow him on my moped for his 30 Km morning runs.

Seriously, I think it was a wonderful prize and even if I didn’t win, at least for the last few months, I was able to dream of going on an expedition, which realistically, I will never be able to afford to do.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Thanks for the competition to all those involved, I think this is the first time I've actually won something! I'm really chuffed the boots look great!!!

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
fa11en ange1 said:
I'm still in a bit of a state of shock at actually winning something!!! Now I have to face the excruitiating decision of where to go :D

Or who to go in your place :rolleyes: :lmao: (Jealously is such a bad thing)

Congrats, bet yoiu'll have a great time where ever you end up going. :beerchug:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Can't wait to get my hands on the "tracking" boots they look great, now I have something to kickstart me into getting some tracking practice. Congratulations fa11en ange1 hope you have a good time on the expedition where ever you decide to go. I'd go for Sweden! Or perhaps Namibia.. ooh tough choice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE