Wild Glamping!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi, I think I have coined a new phrase to minimise micky taking from the many experienced really wild campers on this site; but do it if you must. The replies I anticipate will make my request worth while.
In October I did a whistle stop 5 night camping tour ( 1400 miles ) of Scotland, by car with a friend taking in Skye, Sutherland and Caithness.
We spent 3 nights in recognised campsites and two wild in Sutherland and Caithness. We have caught the bug for wild camping with the emphasis on being uninterrupted and miles from anywhere. Though both camps were close to the road / track for car access. I titled it "glamping" because we did not light any fires nor dig any toilet holes because with the car, had gas stove and portaloo tent. Not quite "bushcraft" but nevertheless VERY enjoyable.
My post is to ask any member to make contact if they own or have information about suitable picturesque spots in England and Wales that we could use.
Roger

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE