Wild Garlic Kimchi.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
For the Veg:- Wild Garlic , Cabbage , julienne Carrots , Some french Beans I had left over.

For the 'Mix' ;- Korean kimchi powder , Oak smoked Ginger paste , A little lime and chipotle rub mix. Salt.
Right @TeeDee I'll bring the rum, you provide dinner..... :)

I sooo wish you lived closer to me, or me to you :-(

• Haha
Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Right @TeeDee I'll bring the rum, you provide dinner..... :)

I sooo wish you lived closer to me, or me to you :-(

Well , I've located and photographed all the Follys in my local area so could well be tempted to further fields of exploration if an Invite was offered. :)

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Well , I've located and photographed all the Follys in my local area so could well be tempted to further fields of exploration if an Invite was offered. :)
Your welcome to visit :) extensive house renovation needed first ideally......

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
If anyone is tempted to follow making this.

Be warned - a surprising amount of gas and pressure is created in just a day or two.

I say this as upon gently going to open the lid only after 24 hours I was somewhat surprised to be nicely covered in some fine smelling colourful fluid.

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
If anyone is tempted to follow making this.

Be warned - a surprising amount of gas and pressure is created in just a day or two.

I say this as upon gently going to open the lid only after 24 hours I was somewhat surprised to be nicely covered in some fine smelling colourful fluid.
Mmmm
Kimchi shower

Said nobody ever :lmao:

• Haha
Reactions: TeeDee

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
That is one of the reasons air locks are used, relieving pressure with out letting air in. Cheap plastic ones work wonderfully.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE