Wild Foods Weekend for bcuk members: 8th - 10th October 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
I reckon it is going to be a bit too much trouble to get over to Dorset for the weekend from the Netherlands (or is there an airport nearby?). It is a shame as I would love to meet Woody again. I got my fundamental bushcraft lessons from him and have fond memories of that week. Better luck next time. Have fun guys!

Lennart

If you're still interested, I live very close to Gatwick and could run you down and back. Would be nice to have some company on the journey.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
jackcbr
geoff88
jaysurfer
Shewie
Atros
nickg
Big Geordie
dave53
Bush Matt
tinkerer x2
Addo
charlesr
Gail
Jolyon
Alan
redandshane

Yep SWMBO is a bit drowsy and agreed

I have a slight problem although I live relatively near I dont drive; Its not a huge problem but wouldnt mind a lift from a nearby place with a station eg Yeovil if anyone thinks they can help let me know Renumeration no problem

Jun 26, 2006
Bideford Devon
Hi all - Hve been away for a while - work that is not prison. Is it too late to attend the upcoming course - the numbers have been exceeded as described earlier? Cheque in post if its a yes!!!

Aug 30, 2010
Leeds
Hello!

I know I'm probably too late now but is there any room left on the course? I would really love to come.

Thanks!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm sorting through the emails etc that we've received for this and the Tracking course and I'll post up comments tomorrow.

Both this course and the Tracking will be running in October as scheduled. :D

Thanks to everyone that's contacted us :You_Rock_

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'll add you to the list, it's going to be first come first served with those first listed having the opportunity to secure their places first.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Any news?
I for one have plenty of other stuff on; so unless I get confirmation soon count me out sorry I really wanted to do this
Edit having seen post below i am e mailing and apolgising Folks have other stuff on as well
Thanks Woody

Last edited:

Woody

Forager
Guys,

Apologies for any delay getting information out to you, I am out in Borneo and have just emerged from the jungle today read the threads and I know Tony is very busy and may not have had time to contact every one.

If you contact Becky on 01432 356700 or email inforequest@bushcraftexpeditions.com she will be able to give you full details. You will need to provide your full name, address and contact details and BCUK user name.

Full payment can now be made directly to Becky in the Bushcraft Expeditions Office.

If paying by paypal the email address is as above.

If paying by card please phone the number above and Becky will take your details.

If paying directly into the bank please phone the number above for the account details.
All payments are by secure means.

The RV timing for both the Tracking course and Wild foods Course is 1800hr

All other details can be found on the first page of this thread or via our secure UK additional information page. Please contact Becky for the password for this (The password will only be given out to course members on receipt of course fees/payment)

Details of travel options for public transport etc can be found on the additional information page or by speaking to Becky in the BE office.

Clothing and equipment requirements are as per the kit list which can be found here

Please remember the courses are self-catering so you will need your field cooking facilities and food

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact Becky in the Bushcraft Expeditions office.

Regards

Woody

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good man, we've made sure this is first come first served based on the list here and email received, we'll be opening up places to the reserve list after tomorrow.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE