Wild Foods Weekend for bcuk members: 8th - 10th October 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Bushcraft UK Wild Foods weekend - 8th - 10th October 2010

The Bushcraft UK, weekend Wild Foods course is a low cost high quality opportunity for members of the Bushcraft UK community to experience top of the range instruction in fantastic rural Dorset that's renowned for it's huge variety of wild edibles.

During the course students will be expected to participate in routine tasks around the camp such as firewood collection and general camp duties.

COURSE DETAILS:

Course provider: Bushcraft Expeditions.
Closing date for places: August 30th 2010
Minimum numbers: 12
Maximum numbers: 16
Minimum age: 18 (17 if accompanied by an adult)
Date of Course - 8th - 10th October 2010
RV time 18:00hr on the 8rd - Hooke, Dorset
Accommodation: Attendees provide tents, sleeping bags etc.
Catering: Self catering and foraged foods
Cost: £120

The Seasonal wild foods workshops ( Forest , Field and stream) will enable you to identify, collect and prepare safely the multitude of wild foods available in the English country side. You will be instructed in techniques for identifying, collecting, preparing and dressing wild seasonal edibles.

Email info@bushcraftuk.com ('Wild Food Course' in the subject) to register your interest and receive payment details.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2008
Wiltshire
This sounds really good. will techniques for drying and preserving/storing wild foods be covered??

Also will any plants for use as medicine be covered?

Bush Matt

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
New Forest
I'd like to add myself. Could you send me any details please Tony. Cheers, matt.

Toddy
jackcbr
geoff88
jaysurfer
Shewie
Atros
nickg
Big Geordie
Gailainne
dave53
Bush Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE