Wild camping in the UK or Europe [ Where can i have fires ]

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Yeah ! pretty much second home ! if i am not on here , it's either the dirty work thing , or camping ! even if i am not on line you can send me a pm, or one of the gang will spot it and let me know , if you want the place to yourself , notice is best , because obviously as the weather gets better , the enquiries pick etc .

Atb Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thanks Bucephalas, you would be welcome to come and sample it anytime, meet or otherwise , we do have a Welsh contingent . Dave53 The Big Lebowski etc.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well said that man ! I make no apologies for the tutters about my meets they are great fun , even though laced with a little alcohol , always good natured and never get out of hand , maybe one day there may be a fallout , but so far many a meet not so much as a cross word . With people from all walks of life , and big age differences.

We do take certain aspects of Bushcrafting seriously , and safety and welfare is of paramount importance, but come sundown , the sharps go away , the grubs up, gong gets sounded and its shindig time !

So no worries , and yes stock up !!

Jaan

Forager
Apr 22, 2011
Tallinn, Estonia
I haven't seen too many bears, wolves, Lynx, wild boar (except in Wye Valley), Elk or Muskrat around much in UK.

I love the sound of Estonia but the bears put me off!
:(

Don't fear the bears, it's only estimated that around 700 live in our small country! And they don't get heavier than 200kg here, but most are probably around 100kg. :p

Actually I've never seen a bear in the wild here in Estonia, or a wolf for that matter. I've not gone looking for them and I don't live in a deep forest, but there are no stories about bear maulings here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE