Wild camp sites in the south west??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,
I was wondering if the are any fellow outdoors-man living in the south west of England, specifically in the south of Devon, who might be able to help me out with a few ideas of places to wild camp, or indeed any land owners who could be sympathetic to our worthy cause? I have been frequenting a couple of places on the moors for a few years now, but the woodland thats freely available is sparse and pretty unvaried in their species:eek:. I realise there is alot of woodland down here but am under the impression that the vast majority is privately owned, and jealously guarded. I would be eternally grateful for any advice!??

Many thanks, Paul.

thanks all, i realise wild camp site sounds a little contradictory, i should've worded it a little better i suppose. Its not just some where to pitch my tent i'm after, its somewhere that i can practise a few bushcraft skills (which need some practising!) in reletive peace and without the worry of being asked to do one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE