Trip Report Wild Camp in the Brecklands

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Van-Wild

Full Member
Feb 17, 2018
1,562
1,411
UK
I've been out quite a bit since my last post here, but not filmed or taken pictures. I kinda felt like I could put together another YT video. Again, no chatting or fancy music I'm afraid, it's not my style. Maybe I'll gain the confidence to speak on camera but what about ai wouldn't know! .

Anyways, hope you enjoy....

 
Cracking little video - love these ASMR videos - the bird song and rustle of leaves just conjures up the need to be outside. That is a well-used ferro rod!! Thanks for sharing.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE