wiggles:)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
W

wiggles

hi guys :)

i am hopeing to build a little hut/cabin thing in my garden.

i have searched the net but cannot find anything i really like the look of.

i will be copying a design not buying.

thanks for any help.

W

wiggles

i dont realy know i was thinking 7x10 or something,it must be over 6 foot as im 6'2

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i take it you are planning to sleep in it
what else will you use it for
leon

W

wiggles

my girlfried wants a "love shack" :cool:

it will use it as a plae to study aswell

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
My parents have this book, from what I can remember it has all types of shelters and cabin designs with drawings and tips.

Hope this helps

Andy

M

Mooney

i also have that book and can thorroughly recomend it, as the blurb says it has everything from small childrens lean too's to 2 story log cabins :)

OutBackP

Jul 5, 2006
Bridport, Dorset
How about a bamboo hut. I've promised to build my wife one, one day!
Easy enough to construct and make waterproof, not sure where you could find bamboo over here though.

longshot

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 16, 2006
Newfoundland, Canada
what about 8x8 stick construction you dont even need demension lumber just round poles made flat on one side with a hatchet. 8x8 cause sheet goods like plywood and OSB comes in 4x8 foot sheets.

dean

W

wiggles

Toots said:
Study :eek:
Sauna :D . Now you're talking!

been in a sauna,we had our own when we were in finland,there cool but bloody hot(as to be expected really) :lmao:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Saunas are great, I once got caught out in a sauna with four old girls in Austria. It wouldn't be so bad, but when I went for a shower afterwards, one of them tried getting in with me :eek:

nitram55

Forager
Feb 24, 2006
Tamworth Staffs
spamel said:
Saunas are great, I once got caught out in a sauna with four old girls in Austria. It wouldn't be so bad, but when I went for a shower afterwards, one of them tried getting in with me :eek:

And you are complaining :D

Wheres your sense of adventure

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE