Wigan bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sam-northwest

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2013
wigan
There seems to be a few lads from wigan who seem really into bushcraft.. They all need to get intouch and we all need to go for a big weekend away.. Big hike on a Saturday and then camp out on the night

Should be fun

sam-northwest

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2013
wigan
I think I may just do that gray.. Just getting the last bits of my kit together then I'm gonna start going at least once a fortnight.. Well that's the plan anyway

sam-northwest

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2013
wigan
Where do you normally go gray? Do you go on campsites only or do you go on random walks and just find woods to get down in aswell

sam-northwest

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2013
wigan
I think I'm gonna jump on this Middlewood trip.. I've just gotta get a groundsheet for under my tarp and a stove and then I'm sorted.. It's going to be a basic weekend for me but a very enjoyable one I think

rulyg26

Jan 5, 2012
Aspull, Wigan
I'm from Wigan too :)
so whats happening with this middlewood?
I fancy coming, we just paying the warden when we turn up ??
I'm new to bushcraft but I've been in the scouts for ages

Hi btw I'm George :)

mentalnurse

Apr 4, 2007
ashton-in-makerfield,wigan
I'm from Wigan too :)
so whats happening with this middlewood?
I fancy coming, we just paying the warden when we turn up ??
I'm new to bushcraft but I've been in the scouts for ages

Hi btw I'm George :)

hi George. Glad to see another local member. The camp you post your name on the thread i started. Check out the rules and if your happy turn up , you pay me and i pay the warden. We have a really easy going camp no matter what level ofbush-crafting you have. The kit doesn't matter either hammock , ground or tent or any mix of the 3.

Any other questions feel free to drop me a PM

carl.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE