Why Dont You?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Abbe, with some more practice yoyu will soon be warm and cozy under a nice spruce tree, practice makes perfect.

There are still people out there who makes bread, picking berries and make jam. It´s not a forgotten knowledge you just got to talk to the right people, but sadly not manu people are aready to listen to what they have to say. I almost are taking notes when talking to my mom (much knowledge there).
 
'Learning by doing' as they say.

I for example thought that fire by friction was easier than it looked, but then trying it, I came to the conclusion that it was harder than it looked, but a few times of practice took care of that and now it's one of my prefered ways. :Crazy_071

Also, I tend to do bushcraft mostly in the weekends and in small sips. :pack:

2 cents.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE