Why did the Bushcrafter cross the road?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
"Why did the Bushcrafter cross the road?"

Yeah, yeah - same as the other thread but a piptoporus betulina to the winner. :)

FYI - I thought this might be a bit of fun. You know the joke routine.

Post your replies to the thread and I'll give the sender of the best post a piptoporus betulina (birch polypore/razor strop) . Winner will be selected - need a panel of judges, me and the first two members to PM requesting to be judges? PLEASE JUDGES :cool:

Ending date for entry is Tuesday 19/12/06 at 12 midnight

Come on Judges - need some help here :(

Phil.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
A true bushcrafter wouldn't cross the road - s/he would travel unobserved in the woods at the side of the road, foraging and hunting, building shelters and carving spoons, until the road ended.

They would then come back down the other side to their original destination point, complaining all the way that Ray Mears had made bushcraft too popular and it just wasn't the same anymore.

And leaving no trace.

Simple. :D

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Mikey P said:
They would then come back down the other side to their original destination point, complaining all the way that Ray Mears had made bushcraft too popular and it just wasn't the same anymore:D

Insert armchair before "bushcraft" and you might have a point!

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE