Why did the Bushcrafter cross the road?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
To pick up his crook knife and bit of wood, his olive oil and sandpaper, and his <Google search>*Ray Mears Bushcraft* scandi grind knife so he could make a spoon that he could have just got out of the cutlery drawer at home ;)

nobby

Nomad
Jun 26, 2005
English Midlands
demographic said:
To pick up his crook knife and bit of wood, his olive oil and sandpaper, and his <Google search>*Ray Mears Bushcraft* scandi grind knife so he could make a spoon that he could have just got out of the cutlery drawer at home ;)

Nonsense. I've got two handmade spoons nothing like the ones in the cutlery drawer. One has a hole in the bowl 'cos I carved it too thin and the other is soaked in blood 'cos the knife slipped. None as useless as that in my cutlery drawer.

Reactions: Goose

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
nobby said:
Nonsense. I've got two handmade spoons nothing like the ones in the cutlery drawer. One has a hole in the bowl 'cos I carved it too thin and the other is soaked in blood 'cos the knife slipped. None as useless as that in my cutlery drawer.

Ahhhhhh, fair nuff :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE