Whozziz?

BOD

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I take so many photos I don't check them carefully enough sometimes.

I found this one today which I took last year in an album.

I don't remember taking it though I know what it is.

I must have been abducted by aliens and neuralyzed by the Men in Black on my return.

Any idea about the species?

whooziz.jpg

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
it looks like some sort of fence or perhaps netting at the base of the picture...

Yep, that's what I thought.

BOD: What are the pictures of next to this one? If they are still in order you might get some sort of idea what you were taking pictures of at the time.

leon-1

Well it looks like welded steel mesh flooring that has water coming through it from underneath (probably put there to keep a non slip sort of a surface), what appears to be the stars I would think is in fact the reflected light coming through the jungle canopy. I am still trying to figure out the other reflections.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Is all I have to say on the subject.....

i'd like to back that up with:
Magna Mater! Magna Mater!... Atys... Dia ad aghaidh's ad aodaun... agus bas dunarch ort! Dhonas 's dholas ort, agus leat-sa!

sure looks like what a de la pour would see ;)

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
My guess is a water buffalo photographed at close range, through a car windscreen, in the rain, at night.

Could happen... Or someones been playing in Photoshop when they are drunk.
Nice photo.

mart

Forager
Apr 6, 2008
cumbria
Thats a scene from inside of tom cruse's tiny mind as he ascends to heaven in the big space ship.

****, I'm gonna get sued.

BOD

All of the above except photoshop.goodjob

Actually it is a stingray in a net.

What baffles me is that this picture was taken on a sunny day. Mode was set to auto.

There was nothing above above but blue sky. I can only suppose that some how the sensor computer was confused by the bright sun and reduced the aperture and increased the speed.

The photos before and after it are normal

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE