who were they

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trikey

Sep 7, 2004
nottingham
sorry if not in right place
at the wilderness gathering there were two chaps selling stuff on the bring and sell stall, anyone no who they were
cheers :?:

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
I think they wear rogers mates - just sort of set the thing up - good idea though wasnt it.

trikey

Sep 7, 2004
nottingham
i brought a bison forester off them which made my weekend,and they gave some great advice,
i did`nt no if they ran courses somewhere,

trikey

Sep 7, 2004
nottingham
hi Steve a
i was so chuffed about the knife i never got chance to speak or thank you "THANKS". The two blokes gave me a lot of advice about sharpening and looking after the knife, never asked ya why ya were selling it ?, it`s not had that much use yet to be honest but i`m planning to get on some courses and get my bottom into gear and get into the woods, just need a few more bits of kit, mainly something to sleep under ,then some courage and i`ll be off,
cheers again
sean.

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Trikey, I sold the knife for one reason only, too many knives at home sat in the drawer not doing anything, I'm not a collector and all my knives are users so one or two had to go.It's a good knife and does a good job but just a tad too heavy for me.Good luck with it.
Cheers
Steve a

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE