who knows anything about the air arms jacal?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
somebody is offering to sell me the air arms jackal for £65 posted (£45 plus £20 postage). is the any information that you could give me about it. It's more for my dad then me and it would only get used for target shooting in the garden so I'm not sure it's the best option for that money.
many thanks for your help with with and with the old air rifle (BSA cadet)

Strike Team

Aug 6, 2004
Scotland
I had a shot of one of these a few years ago. It had poor accuracy, the autoload mechanism jammed up half the time, and it a poorly designed stock too. This gun is really for Rambo fantasists only (in fact the guy it belonged to was one :roll: ). In the current climate of anti-shooting hysteria we need to be careful about the image we send out - a military style airgun sends out the wrong message entirely. I'd suggest you consider other types of rifle.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
as it happens I told the seller that I'd have to talk to my dad about it. they then said if your that young I wont sell to you so I haven't heard anything since anyway. I did explain that I am infact 18 (not fat off 19) but I'm going to uni so wont be able to store it. oh well

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Pretty much everything has been said about that rifle - although I remember it being underpowered as well... Still, it was one of the earliest Air Arms rifles about - and I never can remember exactly how the Sussex Aroury -> Air Arms link/transition went...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE