White Squirrel

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

scottpix

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
113
17
edinburgh
Like most people I have seen lots of grey squirrels, being up here in Scotland I have also been lucky to see red squirrels, but now I have the pleasure of having a white squirrel on my door step.
Iv been feeding it peanuts for a while now, and manage to capture this shot.

Anyone else seen one ?

DSC_5643_zpsmtb4o0dq.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zingmo and MrEd
I can see it is an albino from the first pic. No other mutation exists like , except albinim.
But is it a Grey?
If yes, kill it and eat it....

Famous folk medicine in a certain continent to get great powers....
 
Squirrels become quiet domesticated if you feed them.

So, the question is:
EAT THEM OR FEED THEM?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE