White Rose Wood 3rd to 6th May

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Hey Alan and everyone attending

parking will need to be assessed on arrival walk up the track and make sure its passable before attempting it. Its to far for me to pop down and have a look before work if the first person to arrive text's me i will update on the forum. i'm assuming we should get up the track as it has been dry the last week and if its dry this week it should be ok. Alex will pop down Friday at some point to set up the Tarp prob late afternoon/evening. please feel free to arrive any time Friday as i wont be arriving till late and none of the other trustees will be their early please remember to respect the rules and conduct your selves appropriately.
Thanks Karl

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Cheers Dave ill up date the forum after you text me. Now is it Friday yet lol looking forward to it already packed to go.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

Tore2610

Apr 22, 2013
Rothwell , Northamptonshire
Its nearly friday ;) im hoping to get there between 2 and 4 pm do I just drive up the track from the gate ? Not been before so dont know the lay out so to speak . Do I just wander into the woods once there or is there somewhere were all setting up ?

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Hi Tore please park in front of the gate and walk the track first to make sure its passable if its muddy park on the verge so not to block the gates or traffic. If you can drive the track please close the gate behind you and drive up to the woods parking is at the end of the track on the left next to the fence line, your welcome to wonder in to the woods and find yourself a pitch their is a path in that leads to the communal area remember to look up for dead branches and trees when pitching.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
Humpback (Fri - Sun)
Hubs (Fri to Saturday am)
Carbon (friend of humpback) new member
Tank
Tore2610
Scrumpy
Cliv (TBC)
TinkyPete (TBC)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
Humpback (Fri - Sun)
Tank
Tore2610
Scrumpy
Cliv (TBC)
TinkyPete (TBC)

Andy BB (Probably..)​

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Oh Tore should have mentioned if the bit by the gate is passable first 30 meters or so the rest will be the mound/ slope is right by the gate no need to walk all the way up to the wood :) see you Friday night not long now hey.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Have a great Meet, don't forget the Pics.:)

Karl
Humpback (Fri - Sun)
Tank
Tore2610
Scrumpy
Cliv (TBC)
TinkyPete (TBC)
Andy BB (Probably..)

Tore2610

Apr 22, 2013
Rothwell , Northamptonshire
Why is when you work nights. The shift before you go away seems to be a complete f×#k up. Stuck in bloody london and argos are far to slow loading up trailers. Still should be home by 7am a bit of sleep then I'll be there ... not long now

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Update on the track it is passable so please close the gate behind you before driving up to the woods.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Would just like to say a big thanks to all that attended. It was great to meet you all and thanks for making me and zed feel welcome . Look forward to the next one thanks again to you all. ;)

Nice to meet you and zed, hope zed enjoyed my biscuits :eek:

Also had a good night over and laughs around the campfire.

cheers for organising it Karl. I will put some pics up when I get them off the camera.

419 I am going hunting for my new avatar

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE