White Rose Wood 23 - 25 November 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Ohh dear you now know any issues with weather over the weekend is now going to be blamed on you as you have just tempted fate.

I think i jinxed the weather here............its absolutely !!!!!!! well its raining very hard.
Haven't seen rain like this in a few years!!!
kettering is getting a good blasting and some very strong winds too, blown over the full wheelie bins along my street.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Certainly on the mouldy side here tonight. Hopefully will have blown through soon enough. I'm hoping to get there for the day on Saturday with the young knacker but can't stay overnight. :(

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Rain wind and thunder. Gonna be a good weekend! Think the down willbe staying home though lol. Be good to see everyone again! And iv yet to see white rose with leaves on the trees lol x

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Im all for some good hard weather, only problem i got is a distinct lack of waterproofs!!!!
Any one got some goretex they may like for a swap?

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
im a lot bigger than you so my stuff will likely drown you, ill bring a selection for you to loan none the less. best bet will probably be my ridgeline smock which is a little snug on me.

To be honest there is a huge chute over the group area so you are only going to be in the wet too and from your shelter or if you want to walk somewhere or undertake other tasks.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Keen ain't the word, I'm here already. Bloody snoring Mrs and a cat that can't sit still had me awake at 3 so I left early......
Just biding time for the cafe to open.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Just had a call from Karl, the lane up to the woods is very boggy, so if u don't have a 4x4 park at the end and give some one a call or give ur horn a few beeps and someone will drive down to pick you and your kit up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE