Whispering Wind Syd Kyle Little ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I guess you recently saw RM in Australia too?

Prices begin at 100 quid minimum; it must be quite a read.

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
i searched for it way back on the first showing of the series youd think they would re-print some or at least release an ebook of it guess i will never read it and i am sure it must be a grand set of tales

xDreamerx

Jan 29, 2013
Australia
Guys .. I don't know if any of you are still looking for this book but I found one today. I bought a copy a couple of weeks ago after a very very long search I almost gave up but I finally found one, it was a gift for someone and I manged to get one for 125 Euros. At one point I have registered for auto notification if a book becomes available at any dealer and today I got one saying that it is available. I saw the website and it is at only 45 Australian dollars, which is a bargin, and I thought I would share it with you guys because I know how difficult it is to get your hands on one, and at a reasonable price. So here is the link:

http://www.booksandcollectibles.com.au/book.php3?book_id=401207052&

Enjoy :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE