Which tree are you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Walnut Tree (the passion) Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizons, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked, but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Not quite sure what to make of all that :rolleyes:

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
hee hee thats a nice bit of fun:lmao: thanks

I'm a walnut too stovie and my boy is a Hazelnut and my wife says we're both nuts so that fits :D

James

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I am a MIGHTY OAK. :headbang: you are not worthy bow to me you mere saplings

Oh OK not really I'm a bloomin Lime....... :aargh4:

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Well apparently as a MAPLE I'm no ordinary person,full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, I hunger for new experiences, sometimes nervous, have many complexities, good memory, learn easily, complicated love life (you don't know the half of it... ;) , and I want to impress.............am I good? or am I just good?..........if only it were all true... :(

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Funny astreeology this one :rolleyes:
I'm a Cedar

*****CEDAR TREE (the Confidence) - of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, likes to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions. *****

Not quite sure how to take it....I *like* people, and after 10 hours sleep in 72, I'm aching; not really of good health :( and I've been happily married for over 27 years :D

What's the betting that the author (or his wife/girlfriend's) birthday is the 24th of June? ;)

Cheers,
Toddy

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Well I am a:

MAPLE TREE (Independence of Mind) - no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

LOL
Abbe

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I have the whole chart in a word document , if anybody fancies a copy , pm me your email and i will send it over . It went round as an email attachment a while back.

Pumbaa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE