Which Course?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nevetsjc80

Forager
Sep 14, 2004
buckinghamshire
I am thinking of going on a one week bushcraft course. I ve never been on one before but have been practicing bushcraft for many years and i am fairly competent at it. I picked up some leaflets at the wildernessgathering and i liked the look of the Woodland Survival Crafts with Dave Watson his woodland survival skills open college level two course sounded good, has any one been on this course and if so what did they think?

These are the other leaflets with the courses i picked up, any recommendations???

*Woodland Survival Crafts- Woodland Survival Skills?
*Bearclaw Bush Craft- Wilderness Survival?
*Bison Bushcraft-One Week Wilderness Skills Course?
*Woodlore- Fundamental Bushcraft?
:pack:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
well im not sure witch of them is best.. but there are pleanty of people round who will have them all covered..

i thought you might like to see this, a comprehensive list of all the schools in the uk (i think)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
You'll probably get personal reccomendations for all those schools from our members here. Probably your best bet is to give the instructors a call and have a chat to them.... then you can make up your own mind which one suits you best.

Ed

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
also they dont all run courses every week you might want too look at when they have themm... also woodlore do tend to be booked up untill sometime in the next millenium!

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
hi, think of what you want to set out to acheive and phone the schools to find out which suits your needs the most, then ask around to see whos been on what and get their views, :p

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
My advice it to do your reasearch and exchange your hard earned cash with the person who will give you what you want in terms of skills.

Have a chat with people and see who you get along with best and try to find out about their teaching styles.

masongary44

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 6, 2004
Leeds, England
I did my first couse this year at Woodsmoke but there a re others in this forum with their own schools that i am sure are just as good...

For the record, I enjoyed my cousrse alot and will go back there again

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
all of the schools you have picked up leaflets for are good so you wont go wrong

I have personally attended classes by woodsmoke and i am more than happy too attest to them being exellent

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE