Well all those first choices in the poll are all useless now. But I am glad because there are some good things happening.And there was Poppy hoping we'd make a simple choice that would allow her to make a decision - she underestimated us![]()
Well all those first choices in the poll are all useless now. But I am glad because there are some good things happening.And there was Poppy hoping we'd make a simple choice that would allow her to make a decision - she underestimated us![]()
I did warn her that this wouldn’t go as simply as she thought it would. But, to be fair, she liked #5 the best and the majority have voted for that. Chris just improved on it.And there was Poppy hoping we'd make a simple choice that would allow her to make a decision - she underestimated us![]()
Welcome to my life.Your being overtly fussy you know
I have checked. The company my dad uses say it can be done. They managed to do his adder logo with all the little zig zags. This is a rough look. They say they can colour correct it when they refine it.I have to say, as someone who embroiders, and drafts badges/ name plates/stencils, etc., at times.
That is awfully complex for a logo.
I mean, it'll print and iron on, but yeah, not ideal really for a lot of things. FIne if you want to paint it onto the back of a leather jacket