Which Avatar

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Which avatar shall I choose.

  • 1

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 7 63.6%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
And there was Poppy hoping we'd make a simple choice that would allow her to make a decision - she underestimated us :)
I did warn her that this wouldn’t go as simply as she thought it would. But, to be fair, she liked #5 the best and the majority have voted for that. Chris just improved on it.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: PoppyD
This is driving me all nuts now. Look what keeps happening.

IMG_7094.png

I have decided the legs are the other side of GB. And that’s why you can’t see them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pattree
I have just spent half an hour filling in the little blue bits manually between the body and flower. And sitting here so long my bum has gone numb. I am happy now with my picture. But thank you everyone for the help.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Broch
I have to say, as someone who embroiders, and drafts badges/ name plates/stencils, etc., at times.
That is awfully complex for a logo.

I mean, it'll print and iron on, but yeah, not ideal really for a lot of things. FIne if you want to paint it onto the back of a leather jacket
 
I have to say, as someone who embroiders, and drafts badges/ name plates/stencils, etc., at times.
That is awfully complex for a logo.

I mean, it'll print and iron on, but yeah, not ideal really for a lot of things. FIne if you want to paint it onto the back of a leather jacket
I have checked. The company my dad uses say it can be done. They managed to do his adder logo with all the little zig zags. This is a rough look. They say they can colour correct it when they refine it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE