where to go in inverness

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Hi all,

I have just mived up to grantown and have family coming to visit. Im looking for somewhere to go to wild camp and hopefully get some fishing done.

Preferably in a quiet spot where we wont annoy anyone and can have a chilled couple of days.

Cheers

Gaz

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Lochindorb may be a good bet Gaz, not far out of town and as far as I know, you don't need a permit.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Cheers chris. I was there a few years ago, lovely wee spot. Think i will just go there again.

Thanks for gettin back to me and reminding me.

Cheers

Gaz

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
There's some spots down on the banks of the loch at Dores, camped there a couple of times.

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Hi all,

I have just mived up to grantown and have family coming to visit. Im looking for somewhere to go to wild camp and hopefully get some fishing done.

Preferably in a quiet spot where we wont annoy anyone and can have a chilled couple of days.

Cheers

Gaz
Hahaha, tis owned by my Employers family. Lucky I didn't read this thread.

Dogoak

Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Cheers chris. I was there a few years ago, lovely wee spot. Think i will just go there again.

Thanks for gettin back to me and reminding me.

Cheers

Gaz

No problem Gaz, hope you have a good time. Perhaps we can meet up some time.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Thanks for the suggestions, lookin forward to gettin back out, ill hopefully catch some nice weather.

Yeah a wee meet would be good chris.

Gaz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE