where to find informations about UK visa?

icebox619

Banned
Jan 1, 2011
Philippines
Hi,

i am new in here.. I am looking for an accurate informations about UK visa on how to apply and obtain it. Me and my family are planning to tour on UK. I need specific informations regarding it, specially from a filipino like me that needs UK visa to go in the country. If you have any experience and would help me a lot then that will be great. although i have read post and some informations about my concern, still i am looking forward on your response. thanks a lot in advance.

Chaps, this person is most probably a spammer. The new dodge is to paste something that looks like a post into a forum, but could be an extract from someone else's post, or from some other source on the net. By posting what appears to be legitimate content, the spammer can buy time. If you see a new member posting something that seems odd, out of place, or in other ways strange, you can do a check by copying and pasting a sample sentence (I used the first one in the above post) into one of the internet search engines. This one generated at least ten hits for identical wording posted up on a wide range of internet forums. Their username appears on even more, all asking about visas to the UK, most of the sites they posted on were travel related, ours is one of the least relevant.
Definitely fishy.

All the best

C_Claycomb

Last edited by a moderator:

atazhee26

Banned
Jan 2, 2011
Philippines
hey icebox! i am new here as well but i have knowledge about your question. you can get an accurate information about UK VISA and UK IMMIGRATION information for immigrant from philippines. That is where i gained the knowledge and get my visa for UK travel.

i hope i helped you there and hit me back when you need more infos. good luck!

cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
The post above is probably the same spammer helping himself, hoping we will visit his site.
Moron.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
And we have another spammer or two.
Both banned.
Both can been found chatting to themselves with the same words on other forums.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Maybe I'm being a bit thick,but,why are they doing this ?They don't seem to be advertising or promoting anything.What is the point,or are they planning ahead.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
The "second" poster had some hyperlinks in his original post attched to "UK VISA and UK IMMIGRATION ", these have been edited out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE