Where to buy a knife in south hampshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 2, 2012
Hampshire
Hi all.

I'm looking to buy a bushy knife in south hampshire. On a budget and whilst I could just go to Heinnie's I'd like to support a local business if possible. does anyone have any ideas. Was looking for something like a mora robust. Thanks

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
It's quite hard to get them in a actual shop. I've seen them in a few shooting shops but your best bet would be Clas Ohlson.

You can get the robust for a tenner there, the nearest one to you is Reading I think :)
It'll be worth ringing before you go to make sure they have some in.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
If your on a budget online is your best bet. If your wealthy and want to see your purchase first, Chaplins(gunsmiths) in Winchester have some expensive Japanese knives and some stuff like Buck and Gerber.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
slim slim.jpg £50 for a blade like this :wow1:
DSC_0067-1.jpg I brought this one recently from dave and It's so sharp I love it .
And for what you may find of un-known steel locally It's worth every penny even if you have to handle it yourself .
God with duck tape It would still piddle on most shop brought knives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE