Where have all the mid-life crisis cars gone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
No more MR2s, Imprezas etc, does nobody make a good RWD or 4x4 old man's sport car anymore?

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I regret selling my fiesta supersport. It won 1st prize at Haynes motor museum for best in XR category. Not many left on roads now.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
This was one of mine, only I had my mid life crisis early in my 20's. Also Alfa Sud, Lotas Sunbeam, MGBGT, Dolomite, one of the early Msport 3 series... goes on.

Goatboy

user-online.png
Part of the Furniture Part of the Furniture

Join DateJan 2005LocationScotlandPosts3,826
icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TurboGirl
Royale? Pictures?!! Go on then, lets have a look!

No sack barrow... I'm Shanks' Pony for getting kit in and out. NOT going to be allowing anyone to call me the 'Swamp Donkey' as one of the lads famously called his ex after she did 5 trips in and out humping his stuff ;)

Sorry, hope you didn't think it was the Bugatti Royalé that would've been something. It was the Vauxhall (Opel did the Monza), no picts on comp as no scanner and they're of the old paper variety. Here's some web pics.
royale1-coupe.jpg

Loved it, silver with burgundy interior. Not very bushy but a massive boot for camping equipment... (it had also had a few "things" done to it):)
"And I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schooling."

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I know where there's a Rover SDi tucked up in a farmers barn. Not much wrong apart from a bit of mould and some flat tyres. I've already made enquiries, gotta love a Scud!

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
I don't know what it is, but I can't see that kind of car as appealing...

I know I am 27 but I have never been a sports car guy and doubt I ever will be.
I am a fan of 4x4's and old van's and American pic ups.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE