Where do I get a Silky Gomboy 210 in the UK?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 13, 2019
Gallifrey
I’m looking for a good folding saw as my Lidl special wasn’t great last weekend. I have seen a few reviews of the Silky Gomboy 210 and this looks like a good replacement. Can anyone confirm my choice and recommend somewhere Incan buy one from in the UK?

Many thanks,

Darryl

Jan 13, 2019
Gallifrey
A quick follow up.

The Silky Gomboy 210 arrived this afternoon. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet but it’s a well made saw and it comes with its own clear, hard plastic box, with a rubber belt loop, so it can be worn and kept safe. I would recommend Knives and Tools.

Jan 13, 2019
Gallifrey
Having had a chance to use my Silky 210, which I bought from K&T and getting used to pulling to cut rather than pushing as you would with the saws we’re mainly used to, I can affirm that this tool cuts like a light sabre.
If anyone reads this while researching folding saws, you won’t regret either buying a Silky Gomboy 210 or getting one from Knives and Tools.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE