where can i sell my knife online

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nokia_aid

Apr 13, 2011
herefordshire
hey there im relativly new to the forum so am not allowed to post in the for sale section,does anywhone know where i can sell my knife online,its one which i dont need now as i bought a load of ka bar becker knives

Last edited by a moderator:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Various knife forums have for sale sections but like BCUK you usually have to have a minimum post and be a paid member of the forum before you can post things in the classified sections.

So basically stick around, build you post count up, pay to be a full member of BCUK and you can sell your knifes :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
You could become a Full Member: support the site and sell the odd bit of kit.

E-bay - AFAIK you can still buy knives on it.

BritishBlades - though you have to pay a small fee aswell to sell

To name but a few, but I reckon you just want to sell it without paying for the use of the sites (hence a free site)?

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
E-bay - AFAIK you can still buy knives on it.

Nope not ebay! I got a ticking off for trying to sell a set of camping cutlery, due to it having a knife!! Silly thing is though, I sold an identical set a couple of weeks earlier, and there were others listed!

You could probably sell it through Amazon, as there seems to be a lot of 'private' sellers there these days, but not having done it myself I wouldn't know, but might be worth checking out?

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
You could probably sell it through Amazon, as there seems to be a lot of 'private' sellers there these days, but not having done it myself I wouldn't know, but might be worth checking out?

Been asked not to comment in public.

Please could any-one who has quoted me remove it...

Sorry

Grebby

Last edited:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Nope not ebay! I got a ticking off for trying to sell a set of camping cutlery, due to it having a knife!! Silly thing is though, I sold an identical set a couple of weeks earlier, and there were others listed!

Is the ebay knife ban all of Europe or just the UK? Same question about Amazon?

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Amazon dont have any kind of ban on knives afaik, but Ebay works on your IP loacation to enforce there ban on knive sales in the uk, though they still sell knives, butter knives, craft knives, stanley knives as well as axes and billhooks.

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Amazon dont have any kind of ban on knives afaik, but Ebay works on your IP loacation to enforce there ban on knive sales in the uk, though they still sell knives, butter knives, craft knives, stanley knives as well as axes and billhooks.

Been asked not to comment in public.

Please could any-one who has quoted me remove it...

Sorry

Grebby

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
OP, you've got 10 posts now so you're a regular member with all the privileges of such, selling stuff (as has been pointed out) is down to being a subscribing member which you can do here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE