Where Can I get Cheapest Sabre 45?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi folks,

As the title say's 'Where Can I get Cheapest Sabre 45?' .
I got booked up for one of PatrickM's course's in May & I need a rucksack for going.
I have an all arms bergan but its a bit to big for me, so was looking to get a Sabre 45 & put the side pouches on I have if needed.

Any help would be most appreciated or if anyone has one for sale I'd be interested.

Ta

Tree

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I contacted John Bull by phone and they were superb to deal with.....instant delivery and....err...you could also try to negotiate too ;)

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Stick with a Sabre buddy, snugpacks are short in the back and designed for use with webbing really, Sabres are much better sacks, how much is the cheapest you have found? If you really want a snugpack there are usually on evil bay for peanuts second hand.

Well I got to try on both bags today (thanks to 2 friends at work)& the Snugpak fits fine(due to me being a short ****), Sabre was also comfy, but I can get the Snugpak for £55 & it already has the side pouches fitted, so the wife says thats the one I'm getting lol.

I think I'll be happy with what I'm getting & I can always change it at a later date when finance's aren't as tight ( SWMBO is insisting I buy her a new kitchen this year).

Tree

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
Hello!
I´m new here. I´ve been looking at the Karrimor Sabre sacks for a while. The Sabre 45 and 75 interest me, and I wonder, how do they fit my height (183cm) 6 feet? The waist belt, does it come on my hips? I don´t want it above my hips, on the softer parts of my body. Hope you understand, it´s hard to express details on a another language.
And the internal frame, what is that made of, aluminuim? How does it look like?

Thanks
T.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE