Where can I get a Hennessy Exp A-Sym Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi Everyone!!!:D
I know this has been done to death but at the end of this month I want to buy a Hennessy Exp A-Sym Hammock and I was wondering what you guy's thought of that model and the cheapest place to get them? So far I have found them on Blacks at £84.99. Is that a good price for them???. This will be a first for me as I have alway's light weight camped with a tent:rolleyes: so any feedback, tips from you would be great!:You_Rock_
Thanks Simon1:You_Rock_

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
Hi There
Yes that price is a good one, you may find it a little cheaper with a lot of web searching but £85-00 is a reasonable price.
I have had one for about 2 years and spent a lot of time in heavy rain, about 3 weeks ago we had heavy lashing rain for about 48 hors solid and most of the tents were washed out and their bedding soaked but the hammock was bone dry and I had another fantastic nights sleep.
I always sleep great in the hammock and cannot praise them highly enough.
"have fun shoot a stick"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE