where can I get 1 strand paracord from plz

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi all
I came across a length of paracord that looked about 1- 1.5mm thick, i cut a little off and inside was just one strand of cord the same as paracord that have 7/8 strands in, it was the same colour and outer sheath as paracord, I’ve had a look on the net but can’t find a supplier, does anyone have any info please?
Cheers
Bill

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi all
I came across a length of paracord that looked about 1- 1.5mm thick, i cut a little off and inside was just one strand of cord the same as paracord that have 7/8 strands in, it was the same colour and outer sheath as paracord, I’ve had a look on the net but can’t find a supplier, does anyone have any info please?
Cheers
Bill

Have you had a look at any of the chandlers I know they do cordage down too 2mm.
Bob

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
I used to be able to get this in browns and tans, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know any other suppliers with a greater range? I'v contacted wild elk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE