Where can I buy a SAK Sawblade from; want same as on my SAK Huntser

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I pulled apart an old SAK I had a while ago & now want to add a sawblade to it, so it has the same saw as on my new Huntsman. Does anyone know where I can buy one from? I saw some a while ago, I think, but cant remember where I have seen the spare blades & other foldout tools for sale. Better yet, if anyone had a saw blade spare or a knackered old SAK with one on, then I would be interested in buying it if we can agree a fair price.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I contacted whitbyandco.co.uk & they have replied saying to contact someone else:

We regret that we do not distribute Victorinox Knives; the company whom you need to contact are called Burton McCall in Leicester.

Thought I would update in case anyone else is ever looking for parts. I will update with how I got on.

As for SOSAK, that is another whole world of ideas there, which will come in handy for my little project of having a knife blade, a saw, an awl & a firesteel (where the corkscrew lives) on a thin 2 layer SAK I have had unused for too long.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE