When did you become interested in Bushcraft?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
E

eddie brann

iam 45 and i started when i was about 7 very basic stuff eg food for free and fire but it all grew

BushFire

May 30, 2007
Cambridgeshire UK
Im 15 and got into bushcraft about 4yrs or so ago. i started doing practical things after watching a couple of episodes of ray mears and since then ive been experimenting and trying to master a range of techniques.And luckily my mum doesnt seem to have a problem with knives so ive not been restricted by that.

Dunelm

Forager
May 24, 2005
County Durham
About 30 years ago, when I was a kid. I was lucky enough to grow up in the country at a time when it was considered OK to allow small kids to roam about in woods all day alone.

Of course back then nobody called it "Bushcraft", the only kit I had were the clothes I stood up in and a couple of knives but messing about in woods, rivers and hills as a kid laid the groundwork - shelter building (or "camps" as we called them), watching birds and wildlife, ID'ing trees and plants, building tarzan swings, shooting black-widow catapults at "No Fishing" signs...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE