Whats the difference between a SAS smock and a SASS smock?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
The Sass ones are made to fit with an array of optional extras available. I think they are reasonably priced for what you get, the service is excellent too.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
i've had 2, i had the 'ventile-ish' smock, in standard configuration, which is the best windproof i've ever used, but sadly got sold as though everyone says they are a generous cut that wasn't my experience.
i currently have a gaberdine smock, can't remember which modelt it is, but it has longer chest pockets that take an OS map, zipped map pockets behind those, a compass pocket on the front of one of the pockets, and velcro pockets on the back of the forearms for crawling pads.

i found them to be very well made, and materials to highest quality. next one i get will be a larger one, and will be the ventile type again but with my current smock's specs. if they respond to my emails next time.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I had one of the first three ventile smocks SASS made

It will not die!

Superb thing, built like a tank, the more I wear it, the better it gets

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE