Whats on every bodys christmas list

whats on your Christmas lists this year?

i have asked santa for a pre made damascus knife blank and some tiger walnut scales some new boots, a new barrel for my remington model 700 .243 , nikko game king 4x12x50 poa scope, some bush craft books and a new coat and ps3 controller :rolleyes:

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I always ask for sweet FA as thats what i always seem to get....I hate christmas:sulkoff:

i no i got most the stuff i want. still waiting for a price on the barrel and how long it will take to make and the boss is reluctent to buy me any more ps3 controllers but computer rage is one of the things i do best playing call of duty. any any other presents are a bonus as long as it aint bloody socks and y fronts.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Iv asked for a dd 3 x 3 and a dd frontier hammock.
A snugpak under quilt.
A condor bush lore knife.
A sharpening stone and strop.
A couple of books
And anything else the wife sees!!
I'm living in hope lol

Cheers
Steve

Leave only footprints take only memories

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Nothing bushcrafty cos people seem to find things I won't use, maybe I am ungrateful but I don't need a cheap wire saw or some survival kit thing.

Happy to just have my boy with me for Christmas.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
That work sharp - tool and knife sharpener looks cool.. I wonder if it has the power to grind blanks too?

But seeing as Christmas is the day Santa was born I guess I should dust off the quill and write a big ol' list. :)

Last edited:

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Nothing bushcrafty cos people seem to find things I won't use, maybe I am ungrateful but I don't need a cheap wire saw or some survival kit thing.

Happy to just have my boy with me for Christmas.

Yeah I know what you mean, I got around this by using the amazon wish list and the add to wish list browser button, stick things on for every price range, you never know you might get more than you think. Remember you can add from any web site not just things sold on Amazon. I have had loads of bushcraft type books and other bushcraft stuff and Ham radio things bagged in my Christmas and birthday box this way.

hope this helps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE