What Watch ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
My cheap digi watch has just given up the ghost ( it just couldnt stand up to canoeing & general bushcraft type abuse)

so I thought I would buy something a wee bit more robust.
needs to be tough, tell the time, be readable in the dark & be waterproof - anything else would be a bonus.
would prefer a military style one .

prices up to about £50

any recomendations ?

willie

Forager
Sep 25, 2004
aberdeen,scotland
www.google.com
Yea i would recomend a Timex exped also good sturdy watches as far as ive seen, im using a casio diving watch atm got it from H samuel for 49.99 seems to do the purpose as well as when im diving.. :)

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
depends on what I'm doing. but mostly it's a Shark one that I got for £8 in Lidl, waterproof to 200M apparently with a screw down crown and time elapsed bezel. Been down to 3 or 4M no problem and survived hiking climbing and mountain biking. Great little bargain.

I used to have a Timex Expedition but the winder got caught and pulled straight out. When I took it to the jewellers to see if it could be fixed they told me I'd be cheaper buying a new watch. That's when I got the Shark.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE