What sort of nutter are you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

What sort of personality are you?

• ESTP

Votes: 21 4.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • ESFJ

• ENTP

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • ISTP

Votes: 75 17.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 57 13.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 23 5.2%
  • INTP

Votes: 69 15.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 38 8.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 32 7.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 19 4.3%

• Total voters

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
I got INFJ. I read the notes on what it is supposed to mean but didn't understand a word. :eek:

I'm doing the whole who am I where am I thing at the moment and enjoy these although not really sure of their worth.

I did a test recently which said I was slightly autistic, no not artistic! ;) Whilst I am married with two kids I don't fit the usual, however, it seemed to explain a little about my mind set particularly around others.

Pib

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
You do realise of course that the word "nutter" is not politcally correct terminology :eek: :eek: ?? Would give the PC Police cold sweats and terminal apoplexy :D Yes!!!!!!! Nutters of the world unite :You_Rock_

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I am INTP as well, and so are quite a few others by the looks of it.

I must say that I think the term basket-case is more discriptive of me than Nutter. We do all aim to be a couple of bits of kit short the full rucksack.

A student nurse scored me for aspergers (autisic spectrum disorder) a couple of years ago. I came pretty close. I can be really obsessive about a small range of subjects and I don't do people well, but I have a high empathy level. She trying research how normal autisic traits where in the general population for an essay.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
ISFP..... although to be honest I could have mioxed and matched from any or all the descriptions.

I remember something like this being aired on the BBC last year.. I did the test, and where I was'nt sure I cjhose the first one up.. I did'nt recognise the end result, so I wnt back and this time chose the second in my 'don't know' conundrum. Did'nt recognise myself there either!

But if I took elements of the fist and second then I found a resonable fit

Just goes to show that if you manipulate results, just a little bit, you can be anyone you want!

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I come up with ISTP and I chose the TP easily but I I had difficulty deciding the first two answers as I could be both or either depending on what is needed at the time and what fits, if that makes sense?
And I am only a little nuts, compared to you lot anyway! :p

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Eventually settled for INTP but I didn't very feel comfortable with answering some of the questions as one (exclusive)or another as I didn't they fell easily into an either or category situation.
So that should be taken as a flexible and only vaguely INTP

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
Iam ISFJ so acording to the discription i like sensible colthes ,to stay in one place and dont like suprises :lmao: so i need to stop cross dressing in far off woods and having people run after me with sticks.LOL :togo:

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
For anyone who is bothered that they can't decide one or more pairing e.g. E/I, S/N, T/F, or J/P then there are a number of things you can do to try and clarify your basic personality type:-

1) Think back to when you were in late teens/ early twenties. You were probably more true to your innate personality type then. Over the years some people learn the strengths of the opposite type. Older people often come out fairly balanced across the 4 different pairings.

2) Do some more detailed questionaires on the subject. There are quite a lot out there.

3) Ask someone else who has some experience of these personality type questionnaires.

4) Look at some of the detailed profiles of the different personality types and see what fits you best. e.g. http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html

5) A small number of people probably are fairly balanced over one or more of the 4 axes.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
ISTP, but could have went a different way depending on mood, And I am surprised how many others are the same.

Getting to the understanding of why there are many ISTP's and INTP's would be a very interesting psycological and philosophical Quest, and I think to get there we all need to have a big hunt, followed by a few dozen gallons of nettle beer and a big ased plot for many little fires and tipis.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE