What Nato size am I ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Sorry if I seem lazy .. but I looked on here, Googled it and searched ebay but they all come up with different sizes :confused:

I'm 5'10 with a 34" waist 29" leg and an ickle bum :D

I'd like my Nato size for olive lightweight trousers, not looking for a partner :lmao:

Thanks, Mike.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
It's also the first one I found on google, but if you look at the chart it doesn't give all the nato sizes .. just some of them. Lool at the left hand column. It also is different from other googled charts. Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for an accurate sizing :)

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
It's also the first one I found on google, but if you look at the chart it doesn't give all the nato sizes .. just some of them. Lool at the left hand column. It also is different from other googled charts. Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for an accurate sizing :)

Why not try what the storeman does, take your measurements in cm, not Imperial and then take the nearest approximation and see what happens!

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi I think it depends on the cut of each piec of clothing too.

In sandard sizes I am an XL regular length in trousers but I have several pairs of British army trousers that all come out around the same size and length.

I fit in the below trouser sizes:
80/96/112
80/92/108
90/68/104

best option try on a few sizes first!

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
80-88-104 I think. 88 correct waist seat is 104 ok for you 80 might be too long so about 30/31 so if you can go one size shorter only on the first number.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE