What food to take?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
hahaha i had raided my dads xmas box, there are 2kilo of maynards wine gums and 1kilo of midget gems (minus a bag) sitting in ym store room waiting to be posted lol i better get em posted soon before i remember too much how much i like em

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
hahaha i had raided my dads xmas box, there are 2kilo of maynards wine gums and 1kilo of midget gems (minus a bag) sitting in ym store room waiting to be posted lol i better get em posted soon before i remember too much how much i like em
Ah I'm no stranger to having to buy a new tin of sweets or an Easter egg because I couldn't leave them closed! It's jellies and sherbert I can't be trusted around I admit

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
i think it is safe to say we successfully went offtopic :lmao:

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Oh off topic was a foregone conclusion really lads :lmao: it's still foody though I suppose

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
aye, reckon he is off digging 'round the house for some sweets

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Tell you what though Mick, for 'bush-meat' Bod is bloody good butcher... I didn't get to taste the fruits, but that was due to my hobbitism lol

Meat... thats the main thing, whatever the W.H.O. says.

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Tell you what though Mick, for 'bush-meat' Bod is bloody good butcher... I didn't get to taste the fruits, but that was due to my hobbitism lol

Meat... thats the main thing, whatever the W.H.O. says.
Aye I have to admit I do love my meat like, it's a huge part of my camping diet. Think I need to start adding more veggies and fresh leaves though, get a bit sick of eating like a viking

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
lol had those 2 haunches skinned and cleanly butchered in minutes ready for the stews, i'm sure i'd have been just as swift even if it was dog legs Dewi lol

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
lol... I did genuinely thought it was the dog... it was the yelping before I ventured up to the main camp area!

We'll get some 'bush meat' next time... have a good stew and I promise I won't mention dogs lol

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
What do I take?

Meats:
-Fresh meats such as steak, burgers, hot dogs, etc. if it's short rip or if the weight of an ice chest isn't a problem
-Canned meats (or foil pouches) such as spam, corned beef, Vienna sausage, sardines, tuna, salmon, etc.

Carbs:
-Potatoes (fresh or instant
-Pasta
-Ramen Noodles
-Rice
-Canned veg

Veg: Not much

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE